Episode 57: Interview With Rob De Groof
Rob De Groof Chats About…
- 2.35 – Rob’s origin story: from clowning around to skiving off work to watch hypnosis videos.
- 12.20 – Creating more competition for himself (in the form of other hypnotherapists) is a good thing.
- 14.20 – The background of his new book “Mentalism for Hypnotherapists”.
- 15.30 – Hypnotising people WITHOUT background whale music? The importance of showing people what you can do.
- 22.10 – What issues specifically does he work with? And how does he work?
- 26.00 – Why you don’t have to believe in hypnosis for it to be effective.
- 28.44 – Sending a pre-talk as a video ahead of time.
- 32.30 – Why doesn’t he use hypnotic convincers during his sessions?
- 38.25 – The case of the nervous mouth twitch.
- 40.40 – Drinking alcohol and coming too soon.
- 42.40 – Where you can you learn more about his approach?
- 46.15 – How to deal with someone doubting they can change that quickly.
- 47.30 – Where can you get in touch with him?
- 49.50 – Closing thoughts, hypnotising teddy bears and the power of belief.
About Rob De Groof
Rob De Groof is one of Europe’s leading hypnotists and the owner of the very successful HypnosisCentre.be in Belgium where he is working together with 6 hypnotherapists in 3 different cities. He has already trained a few hundred students in the wonderful art of direct hypnosis while teaching in his school in Belgium or while travelling the world. As the official trainer of his mentor, the late Jeffrey Stephens, one of his goals is to keep Jeffrey’s techniques and approach alive.
He is also an official trainer for Bob Burns’ The Swan and for Sheila Granger’s Virtual Gastric Band.
As Rob’s background is in entertainment he loves to create mentalism tricks with a hypnotic twist.
He is the author of the book “Mentalism for Hypnotherapists”.
Want To Download This Interview?
Just right click on button above…