Episode 54: Interview With Cheryl Elman
Cheryl Elman Chats About…
- 2.15 – How did she get started… and why having her hand stuck to her head made her go… “I want to do that too”.
- 6.30 – Tell us about the work you do with the Goulding process of ‘Sleeptalk’.
- 10.14 – ‘Sleeptalk’… do you need an induction?
- 14.04 – Being careful with sleeptalk statements… why you should use open-ended statements and how to avoid imposing own content on our children.
- 18.40 – The worst things to say to your child?
- 24.10 – The effect on the parents of doing the process of ‘sleeptalk’.
- 28.45 – The positive knock-on effects on the WHOLE family of the ‘sleeptalk’ process.
- 29.45 – Can anyone understand Bob Burns?!? 😉
- 31.28 – Why saying “good job” to your kids may not be the best thing to say.
- 34.22 – How does she describe the “unconscious”.
- 38.12 – Hypnosis to help someone enjoy the housework?!?!
- 45.40 – What resources do you recommend people should learn from?
- 52.05 – Want to get in touch with Cheryl?
- 53.22 – Cheryl’s closing thoughts around ‘Sleeptalk’ and how it can be used as a tool to build your client base!
About Cheryl Elman
Cheryl Elman has 40 years in experience in business and is the President and the marketing force behind the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute.
As the daughter-in-law of Dave Elman, a Certified Hypnotist, Certified Master Trainer and an International Presenter, Cheryl has spoken at hypnosis conferences plus co-trained with husband H Larry Elman in 17 countries.
She is also an Accredited Consultant and International Trainer for the Goulding Process of SleepTalk™ for Children and both trains consultants and help parents to create happy children and homes. She was voted Educator of the Year at the 2014 Mid America Hypnosis Conference.
Want To Download This Interview?
Just right click on button above…